The Eminence Bright Skin Moisturizer SPF 30 protects and brightens your skin with its stone crop, bearberry, GigaWhite™ and Natural Hydroquinone Alternative. Lighten the appearance of dark spots while protecting against future damage with the built-in broad-spectrum SPF.
Skin Type: Normal to dry skin, especially uneven complexion, prone to hyperpigmentation
Eminence Bright Skin Moisturizer SPF 30 Key Ingredients:
- Bearberry Extract: antioxidant; lightens the appearance of dark spots
- GigaWhite™: antioxidant; a powerful blend to restore luminosity to the skin
- Licorice Root: antioxidant: soothing
- Natural Hydroquinone Alternative: a natural brightening agent made with African potato and Tara Tree for a smooth, radiant complexion
- Stone Crop: hydrating and nourishing for uneven skin tones
- BioComplex™: a booster of antioxidants, vitamins, Coenzyme Q10, and Alpha Lipoic Acid to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and improve the appearance of skin
8.4oz / 250ml
Apply a layer of moisturizer over the entire face and neck area. Leave on. For a lighter application, emulsify a small amount of moisturizer in your hand with a few drops of water. For extra hydration, apply a thicker layer on dry areas.
Octinoxate 6%, Zinc Oxide 4.5%. Stone Crop, Stone Crop Juice Corn Germ Oil, Gigawhite, (Water, Vegetable, Glycerin, Mallow Extract, Peppermint Leaf Extract, Primrose Extract, Lady's Mantle Extract, Common Speedwell Extract, Balm Mint Extract, Yarrow Extract), Natural Hydroquinone Alternative, (Tara Tree Gum, African Potato Extract), Licorice Root, Bearberry Extract, Bioflavonoids, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Corn-Derived Methyl Glucose Sesquitearate, Coco Caprylate, Glycerin Palmitate, Corn Germ Oil, Hydrolyzed Wheat, Sorbitol, Plant-Based Diglycerin, Lactic Acid, Lysine, Vitamin A, Vitamin C Ester, Vitamin E, Coenzyme Q10, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Lemon Oil, Lavender Oil, Lemongrass, Glycine Derivative.